IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE GAME…
YOU WILL NOT FIND A MORE
COMPLETE HANDICAPPING GUIDE
IF YOU ARE A SEASONED PLAYER…
WHAT A WAY TO SHARPEN YOUR SKILLS!
WINNING ANGLES FROM A TO Z
By Nassau (NY) OTB Ace Handicapper and Author of Daily Racing Form’s Handicapping Contest Handbook…
WHAT’S THE QUICKEST WAY TO PICK A WINNER? It’s not laboring over the pp’s. Or pondering the pace shape of a race. Or trying to balance out distance, speed and post position at the same time.
WHAT YOU WANT ARE THE WINNING ANGLES!
In this complete overview of racing, Noel Michaels outlines ALL THE IMPORTANT ANGLES that show you what information to look for. What’s important, what isn’t. What doesn’t show in the stats. What’s hidden in the pp’s. What’s likely to be overlooked by the crowd. It’s the short cut that cuts through the clutter of obvious information and zeroes in on the UN-obvious.
This book could not have been organized better. From A to Z you master each separate ANGLE and within a few days you’ll have an entirely new method of finding the best horses.
Each Chapter Focuses On One Angle.
- Avoid sucker horses
- Blinkers on/off
- Cutback to better distance
- Dead on the board
- Exiting a key race
- Find fit and ready horses
- Good recent form… (the anti-angle)
- Horses for the course
- Ignore prep races
- Jockey/trainer combos
- KO’d in a speed duel? Try again next time
- Lone speed
- Medication changes
- Narrow it down only to what matters
- Outside to inside post moves on turf
- Quitting Quitters
- Rough starts
- Second-time starters, second off the layoff, second off the claim
- Trouble lines (Trip handicapping)
- Up in price off a win or claim
- Van angle
- Wet tracks
- Yielding, good, or soft turf courses makes a big difference
- Z-patternNoel explains each angle in detail, tells you why it works and backs it up with sample races. In 85 pages of text plus another dozen pages of charts, “A to Z” gives you all the explanation you need to make the most of each angle – along with sidebars, exceptions, comments, cautions and the like – designed to insure that you know exactly what you’re doing every step of the way!
What’s the cost? Just $19.95 (includes $4.95 S&H)
OR Order the E-Book Version for JUST $16.95 And Download Right Now!