YOU CAN’T HANDICAP THE BREEDERS’ CUP RACE LIKE ANY OTHER DAY AT THE TRACK!
Gasper Moschera was a legendary New York trainer, known in the press as “The Gasman” for the way he lit up the toteboard. He was a Top 10 trainer for 17 years (1983-2000) and Numero Uno from 1993-99. His genius was spotting horses for claiming that were ready to win–the same skill it takes to be a great handicappers, which he now devotes himself to full-time. He has notebooks filled with reasons and circumstances where certain horses are eligible to win. He tracks the training methods that successful Breeders’ Cup conditioners have employed. And he started looking out for and reading for information on trainers’ tricks that might come into play to give a logical contender and extra edge.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
In plain English, he’ll lay out for you HOW TO BEAT THE DIFFERENT CUP RACES!
- YOU’LL SEE THE INCREDIBLE TRAINER ANGLE THAT LET ME KEY $29 RAVEN’S PASS IN THE 2008 CLASSIC!
- YOU’LL BE AMAZED AT THE SIMPLE CALCULATION THAT LET ME NAIL MIDNIGHT LUTE IN THE SPRINT TWO YEARS IN A ROW
- YOU’LL LEARN TO SPOT “TRAINER MOVES” THAT LEAD TO LONGSHOT WINNERS
Plus, he’ll give you the detailed knowledge of:
- How To Compare East Coast to Midwestern and West Coast Horses
- How To Determine Which European Shippers are Live (Hint: After race strategy is important to learn)
It’s all contained in this EASY TO READ, EASY TO UNDERSTAND, EASY TO WIN BOOKLET. You’ll get a TRAINER’S EYE VIEW of each CUP RACE. What to look for. Past Performance hints with examples from previous years Cup races.
THIS IS INFORMATION THAT CAN MAKE YOU RICH!