HANDICAP AND WIN AT THE BREEDERS’ CUP ON YOUR OWN
WITH NOEL MICHAELS’…
Breeders’ Cup Handicapping Handbook
IF IT SAVES YOU FROM ONE MISTAKE IT’S A STEAL!
The Breeders’ Cup
$25,500,000 in purses
With $150,00,000 wagering dollars up for grabs, every betting decision is life and death.
DID YOU KNOW THE AVERAGE WIN PAYOFF ON BREEDERS’ CUP RACES AT CHURCHILL DOWNS IS $7 HIGHER THAN AT SANTA ANITA?
DID YOU KNOW THAT WEST COAST HORSES TRADITIONALLY FARE POORLY WHEN SHIPPING EAST FOR THE CUP?
Last Year at Churchill Downs Only 1 Cup Race of 14 Was Won By a California-based Runner! In 2007, at Monmouth, Cal horses were shut out on the Saturday card.
DO YOU KNOW WHICH PREP RACES ARE MOST LIKELY TO PRODUCE BREEDERS’ CUP WINNERS, EVEN IF THE HORSE RAN UP THE TRACK IN THE PARTICULAR PREP?
Face it! There’s a ton of information that most of us DON’T KNOW when it comes to handicapping the Breeders’ Cup. That’s a shame considering the $150 MILLION pools that will go to those who pick the winners. The more information you have, the more you win.
Noel Michaels has LAID OUT EVERY POSSIBLE WINNING ANGLE, HISTORICAL TRENDS AND COMBINED THAT INFORMATION WITH THE CURRENT CONTENDERS to give you the most eye-opening look at the Cup ever.
You’ll get a rundown of past winners and WHY THEY WON, the Key Prep, the winning running style (pacesetter, presser, stalker, closer) the payoff.
From the Juvenile Filly to the Classic, Noel looks at every Cup Race and lays bare the facts on:
- What kind of runners win which type of race. What’s the winning profile?
- What running style to avoid
- What type of race a horse should be exiting from
- Does the horse have to have won its last?
- How important is recency vs. freshness
- What the average win bet has paid in each category – from the highest (the Ladies Classic: $36.08)
to the lowest (the Filly & Mare Turf – $14.38).
- How should price impact your handicapping choices?
- Where do you look for longshots?
- When is it okay to go for a chalk winner (because you’re planning to play it in the gimmicks)
Here’s just a few HINTS at the GOLD MINE OF KNOWLEDGE you’ll get:
- THE SPRINT: B.C. Sprints have averaged “only” $18.22. Surprise: many Sprint winners bypassed their final prep in favor of “training up.”
- THE MILE: Front-runners have problems. Europeans disappoint, burn money. Read what does win it, especially at Churchill Downs.
- FILLY & MARE SPRINT: One rule seems to be: look for back class on dirt. The second rule is speed. The third rule is more speed.
AND THAT’S JUST A SMATTERING OF INFORMATION THAT THIS NEW BOOK REVEALS…
THIS IS YOUR INSURANCE POLICY, IF YOU CHOOSE TO “WIN ON YOUR OWN”
The cost is only $14.95 (including shipping and handling, Sign up below for rush delivery or by calling TOLL FREE at 1-888-777-4155.